Soursop And Cancer
- The soursop (Annona muricata) is a broadleaf flowering evergreen tree native to Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean and northern South America. Soursop is also native to sub-Saharan African countries that lie within the tropics. Today, it is also grown in some areas of Southeast Asia.
- A large acidic fruit with white fibrous flesh
- The evergreen tropical American tree that bears this fruit
- small tropical American tree bearing large succulent slightly acid fruit
- large spiny tropical fruit with tart pulp related to custard apples
- A practice or phenomenon perceived to be evil or destructive and hard to contain or eradicate
- (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Cancer
- a small zodiacal constellation in the northern hemisphere; between Leo and Gemini
- The disease caused by an uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body
- A malignant growth or tumor resulting from such a division of cells
- any malignant growth or tumor caused by abnormal and uncontrolled cell division; it may spread to other parts of the body through the lymphatic system or the blood stream
soursop and cancer – Natural Graviola
Graviola has been known to Calm Nerves, Reduce Blood Pressure, Helps Arthritis, the Heart and the Liver.
University of Purdue has done studies that show that the Graviola (a fruit high in carbohydrates vitamin C, vitamin B1 & vitamin B2) contains high anti-carcinogenic and cytotoxic components for different types of carcinogenic cells.
DISCLAIMER: The above information is for educational purposes only – AmazonPure makes no claims or statements regarding this information.
AATHHICHAKKA (CHEMO FRUIT)
10000 times more powerful than the chemo therapy. But why do ..Pl. Visit………………………………………….
Fruit: Young SourSop
Friendship Park , St Mary
soursop and cancer